9 pointed Star KaleidosCut ring
This beautiful collection features an exclusive 9 pointed star KaleidosCut gemstone by Glenn Lehrer. This is an exclusive cut he has made for 95Gems!
The ring features a main gemstone with the 9 pointed star cut and beneath it a smaller round stone that gives it a second color glow.
"The KaleidosCut is the result of 40 years of studying gemstones and a natural progression of Glenn Lehrer’s art form... creating a kaleidoscopic image with shards of disjointed vibrant color that moved like the broken glass within the Kaleidoscope that Glenn owned as a child".
This beauty is made with 9k gold on a simple and elegant prong setting that accentuates the 9 points. The stones measures either 10 or 12mm (see options).
These are the combinations currently in stock and ready to ship:
1. Citrine and fissure-filled Ruby* (yellow with red glow)
2. Padparadscha Quartz and fissure-filled Ruby (orange with red glow)
3. Green Amethyst and Emerald (light green with darker green glow)
You can see the sizes available in the options.
Shipping for these items is restricted to the countries listed due to the value of the pieces (if your country is not listed, please contact us so we can try to come up with an alternative).
* Fissure-filled Ruby is an included Ruby filled under heat and pressure with leaded clear glass to hide and clarify the Ruby, similar to oiled or filled epoxy inclusion in emeralds.
Please note we are not responsible for possible custom charges in your country. And for these pieces we do not accept returns, thank you for your understanding!
- No promotional codes are applicable for this product -